Oy Klim-Ko Ltd is a Finnish company, that designs and manufactures state-of-the-Art equipment and components mainly for the need of international paper, paper board, graphic and converting industry.
The company was founded in Lohja Finland in 1993 by Klimenko family, Andrei and his father. Andrei´s father and uncle had subcontracting company, which made winders parts to Valmet and got busted in 1993. Andrei´s brother also worked in company in 2001-2015. Since 2015 Andrei has been the main owner. Nowadays Klim-ko has almost 40 years of experience in paper industry winders. Over the years Klim-ko has grown into a big player of producing the best core chucks and winders spare parts in the World.
Headquarters and production facilities locates in Lohja, Finland approximately 75 km southwest from Helsinki airport.
Klim-Ko in numbers
Almost fourty years of experience in paper industry
- Founded in 1993
- Almost 40 years of experience in paper industry
- Export share of 60 % world wide
- Private owned company, family driven
- Company locates in Lohja about 75 km South-West from Helsinki Airport
Professionality and flexibility
- Field proven product development
- Superior, innovative product construction
- Strong, long-lasting design and extended life time
- Increased safety
- Improved maintenance
- Investements to production, education and personnel
- Continous improvement of our work
Occupational Health and Safety
Health and safety always comes first to us at Klim-ko.
- Safe occupational environment guarantees healthy working life to all of partners and to ourselves.
- Klim-ko is committed to the utmost attention at on-site service work and at our own premises.
- We always aim to at least same occupational safety level as customer has, and usually to even safer one.